Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6 - now two

Sandy headed out about 8:45 and made it to Rocky Mount NC. 363 miles left to go to Newtown Square PA but that drive includes going around Richmond, DC and Baltimore. Hopefully she'll have clear sailing.

I cut some plywood and hung d-rings on the sides of the trailer. I still haven't decided whether I will bring two bikes or three.

Joe of Tropical Air was here before Sandy left replacing the old air handler in the upstairs bedroom wing. We're now up to date and the old clunky one gone. We now have heat as well. We found more Riley-ism in the process because he'd glued the back of the furnace to the little cabinet that he'd installed.

I took Abby for a walk and chatted with Harris and Chet for a while. I tested the new WestOne custom earbuds. It was hard to tell how they were doing as there was little wind. These are for riding.






Sent from my iwdt

No comments: