Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Apr 6 - about the house

Riley and Dolly came over and Riley dug out some banana shoots.  He's trying to get some started at their place.  It's much saltier there so who knows.  They are coming back next week for a drink and snack.

I worked on the bike, bending, twisting, playing with the front rack.  I've got it on the bike but I'm going to have to have something made custom.  It will work but I don't like it and it's a bear to install.

I also rode around the block a bit, adjusting the saddle and basically getting ready for a proper ride, which I hope to do today. 

... and I finally caught up with Matthew Lee, who will supply SPOT Trace devices for the Sunshine 1200k.  I hope this works out - technology, no problem - price, problem.  I hope that I don't end up in the hole to any significant extent.

Sandy has a couple of appointments today (hair and annual doctor's physical) and then tomorrow heads to Philadelphia by air.  We've got to get the X5 in for repair today, either early or late.  I'll call them shortly to see when they want it.

I had my dentist cleaning appointment yesterday.  I had one troublesome area with an infection that they've inserted antibiotic into; hopefully that will clear it up.  It feels a lot better this a.m.

... and checking and double checking jersey orders for Randonneurs Ontario, dealing with a cancellation for the Sunshine 1200k and sorting out some people's arrangements.  Too many people are just dumping things in my lap.  I guess that I asked for it.

... and that's about it ... onward !

No comments: