Thursday, January 18, 2018

Jan 16/17 - it's cold out there !

29F right now.  Yikes.  That's about the same temperature that it's supposed to be in Toronto next week !  Next thing you know we'll have snow ...

I've been doing some bike maintenance, rebuilding a hub, general cleanup etc.  Yesterday I took advantage of a brief warming trend and did a ride north but as I was coming south, just as I hit the Ormond Beach welcome sign, the temperature dropped more than 10 degrees as the cold front hit.  Luckily I had my jacket with me.  I noticed some play in my headset which I will fix today.

Email traffic is getting out of hand.  I probably had 100 emails yesterday.  While I was riding they just kept popping up. 

Plans are coming together for some of the bike rides this year.  Japan and Israel are on the calendar as are France and Italy.  Yikes.  Brazil is a possibility as is Australia ... 5 continents ?

onward !


No comments: