Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Apr 24 - to MIA

The days blend together when you get up at 1am to drive to Miami. Had Sandy been coming, we'd have overnighted close by.

Traffic is a real zoo here and inside the airport it isn't much better ! TSA Pre wasn't an option here but the queue was short. Naturally they wanted to checkout my date seed bars even though they were in a tray outside of my backpack.

The rental car facility is quite far removed but serviced by a train that access luggage carts ... thank goodness !

The scanner won't accommodate my bike box so I hung around and told the fellow that a tire was sticking out when he tried to close up.

Hopefully it makes it through. Apparently Mark is trying to track down his bike. Hamid flies tonight.

Southward !

Sent from my iwdt

No comments: