Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dec 3 - exactly what we need

Cold.  Mighty cold.  Temps down to -21C at the cottage.  That's what we need for ice on the lake !

It was another day of RUSA work, running reports, doing analysis, practicing my excel skills, using my brain instead of my legs.  Hopefully I can soon use my legs !

Close by no cigar.  Perhaps today.  I hope so.  I'm looking for the "send money here" word.  That's when it's done.

Sandy and Marda went shopping; shopping at the Apple Store.  Now Sandy's phone isn't working.  I can text her but she can't reply.  Not sure what's up ... but whatsapp works :).

Today they're off to Animal Kingdom.  I might join them for dinner, see if we can find the same BAD waitress that served the gang while I was riding a few weeks ago.  That was a full month, hard to believe.

It's cloudy and windy, but I plan to get Cassie over to the island.  She'll be left alone at some point in the afternoon and Lisa will come to feed her.

Onward ?

No comments: