Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 1-10 - the pace picks up

But not everywhere. Damn bathroom. 

Drove to Huntersville north of Charlotte, stayed overnight, finished up in Sterling on the 3rd. Completed (yay) the 1200 from 4-7, stopped in Lexington VA visiting Alec and Linda on the 8th, opted to stop in Orangeburg that night and got back to nsb on the 9th. 

I've been busy with chores since - doing whatever plumbing I can preparing for the vanity top and sinks installation on Friday. I just changed the X5 oil.  I cleaned the bike - I need to take it for a short spin and then pack it - won't be reopened until Verona. 

The ride was tough because the first day was long. 25.5 hours, back in daylight - that set the stage for two more all nighters. We spent a lot of time off the bike. It's not my usual style but it was great to have Hamid's company. 
--
From my iwdt

No comments: