Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jul 18 - catching up

I finally wrote the ride blog.  I need time to let these things settle in my mind.  I just posted that

I took the girls kayak pulling.  They both had a good time.  The three dogs got a workout; today we're down to two as Mike/Jill/Eris/Noodles have left.  Jason/Lo/Kim/Chili will leave today. 

I've booked an appointment with a chiropractor in Sudbury for today.  Hopefully that goes well / helps.

Lauren Ross's Mom and brother Brydan (sp?) arrived around 5pm, hung out in the gazebo for an hour or so, had a burger and then headed off.  Our Lauren is with us for the rest of the week and then into next week with the gang here.  Brydan had never used a kayak before but quickly caught on, having a good time out front.  He's younger than his sister but a big kid where Lauren R is tiny. 

Somehow I'm missing the bulk of the day as I write this.  I must have done something else but it wasn't memorable, obviously !  My mind is consumed with memories of the High Country ride.

Onward !

No comments: