Saturday, February 25, 2017

Feb 24 - painting

Not me; Duane and his two helpers.  They prepped and prepped and prepped, caulking all around and doing some painting below grade.  They also scraped and painted the garage door.  In a few days the place will look quite different as colors are reversed.

Oh yes, I did do that Kili blog ... that took some time ... and I've done some work on my pictures ... there's more to do there.

Jerry arrived late afternoon, later than I expected, too late to go for a ride.  We took Cassie over to the sandbar for some exercise and chatted.  I did some work with Deb on RUSA store inventory and caught up with Voler re jersey design. 

I've now discovered that the prior treasurer didn't prepare a budget for this year nor did she finish up the financial statements.  Some transition.  More like dump.  I've got more work to do.  Ugh.

I'll be riding every day for the next while, so days are going to be packed. 

Onward !

No comments: