Sunday, October 22, 2017

Oct 21 - we have TV !

That's not exactly exciting, but at least that job is done !




With a 78" mast anchored at the foot and at the side of the gable, it was pretty solid ... but that's what ripped off the last time (the conduit clamp at the gable broke).  So I also added the two arms that anchor to the roof.  It's easy to say "that's not going anywhere" but guess what, with huge wind it still won't hold.  I'll have to decide whether or not to bring it in, sans mast, in the Spring.  Oh, btw, the cables are now secured as well.

I rode again, south this time with the east wind.  Progress is being made getting back into shape.  I've also gone to the gym the last couple of days, now that my bar-code-card is active again, so that helps my back.  I've got an appointment with Dr. Wendy on Monday and shortly thereafter, with Bergens for a teeth cleaning.  Yes, all the minor and major projects are getting knocked off one by one.

Today, Sunday, I hope to finish the RUSA taxes.  I've got to get those out the door.  I have to see where I stand, personally, as well, so that I can keep my estimated taxes in some reasonable proximity to what's going to be due at the end of the year.

I may take a look at those ceiling fans for outside; we'll see how the day goes.

Onward !



No comments: