Monday, October 23, 2017

Oct 22 - getting there

I've done most of the work on the RUSA tax return.  990EZ, Schedule A and Schedule O are ready to go.  That's a learning experience, doing a US Corporate filing.  Now I can tackle Trump's returns, as long as he releases them to me.  I now have to check it over and ensure that it "flows" correctly, i.e. if I closed the books right now on 2017, would I be able to use the QuickBooks results as is; that's the objective.  I did make the minor accounting change to treat the credit card as current vs a payable; we'll see.  There are also a million yes/no boxes to check and I'll make sure that I didn't miss any.

Cassie got a boat ride and lots of fetching.  The little island was busy with three other couples on the island. 

The TV is working; we've got a stronger signal here that we get up north !  I'm sure that the northerly dish could use some tweaking (and perhaps replacing !).  One of the outputs doesn't work.  That dish has been in place for more than 15 years.

We ate at the SYC last night.  It was relatively quiet at the Tiki, windy so there weren't any no-see-ums. 

I think that's about it.  Nothing else notable. 

Onward !

No comments: