Sunday, February 4, 2018

Feb 3 - accounting

It takes me about 2-3 hours to do the monthly accounting for RUSA, shorter if I don't get distracted.  Most of that time is sorting PayPal transactions into different categories and then using QuickBooks to add all the entries.

That was Feb 3rd's main task.  I also took Cassie for a boat ride after picking up some gas.  Sammy's at US 1 & 4th doesn't have gas anymore, I don't know whether that's permanent or not, so I have to go over to 1 & Canal, the Citgo.

It was windy & cool but she was so excited to get out and run. The water is cold too but that didn't stop her from bounding in and having a good swim.  She got hosed off twice at home because after the first time she went crazy running around and got dirty !

Otherwise, not much ... shrimp & spinach for dinner, one of our fav's.

Onward !

No comments: