Thursday, April 19, 2018

Apr 17/18 - behind again

Get used to it.  I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Let's see ... 17th, I dunno.  18th, easy - took Marda to the airport and continued to Epcot.  We had a great time; "traffic" (queues) were light.  35 minutes or less for Soarin says it all, let along 10 minutes or less for Mission to Space.

We met the Davies at Test Track; our FastPass was a few minutes before theirs. 

We hit Living with the Land first and then had a snack at the eatery in that building and also did Soarin.  From there it was to the big globe, i.e. Spaceship Earth, then Test Track, Mission to Space, some Pixar movies and the day rushed by with dinner at 4:20 p.m. at the Italian Restaurant.  Sandy and Kim got bored with theirs and traded; Jason and Lo and I stuck with ours. My fish Zippa was great.  The appetizers, which we shared, were excellent.  The antipasto and calamari could easily be a full dinner. The cappuccino was middling ... not like being in Italy :).

From there we wandered slowly out of the park; the Davies staying for the night show.  Home at 9:15, Cassie was very happy to see us. 

I just took Cassie out to the sandbar; did some tuning of my shifters; made some seed bars; had lunch; partly packed for the ride on Friday-Sunday and should probably do some minimal prep to save time on Monday but I'm not inspired.  Tuesday a.m., of course, I leave for Brazil !  I was just checking the weather and it's magnificent ... until we start riding; we'll get wet.  Much like this weekend for my 1000k, there's a good chance of rain every day which means 100% for me on a bike. 

Onward !


No comments: