Friday, August 3, 2018

Aug 2 - what now ...

They were working on the road.  It's time for the gravel haul and most of the work this year is on Osprey.  I wanted to go up and check it out.  I opened the barn, started the 4-wheeler ... nope.  It wouldn't start.  I used quick-start; it fired up and died.  Long story short, playing and playing and playing, including changing the plug ... no go.  Damn.

This has happened before and I ended up taking it into Parry Sound, the Bobcat/Stihl/Honda dealer just north of the 4-lane. I don't have time for this.

I'll look at it some more today but the carb on these things is quite complicated.  Jason suggested youtube ...

The girls are having a blast.  They're both doing front flips off the Davies' diving board.  Jason and Gavin are building a deck around said board, ignoring the swimmer and dog traffic. 

The weather is beautiful, sunny and hot.  We haven't had a whiff of smoke from Parry Sound 33 and I hope that it stays that way.

Sandy plans to head to Parry Sound today ... perhaps she should take the 4-wheeler !

I spent a chunk of time yesterday catching up with the motels involved with the Sunshine 1200k that I'm running next Spring. 

Onward ...


No comments: