Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Dec 10 - no more diesel

Now what do I do with the two containers of DEF in the garage here ?  the 5 gallon container of Diesel in the garage up north ?  Well, I can give the latter to Dennis. He's got a diesel generator.  I can take one of the containers of DEF back, no doubt; the other one is partly used.  Give it to Advance and let them give it to a customer ?  Probably best or else I simply dump it out somewhere. That might be easiest because they probably don't want to take on the liability of giving it away.

We moved up from 2011 to 2015 yesterday.  We were debating between a 2016 and the 2015.  The 2015 had a) fewer miles and b) better interior color.  You wouldn't think that I would be worried about interior color but that white exterior with chocolate (they call it mocha) interior was simply weird.  The other thing about the 2016 is that it had additional packages, including the M package which had nothing to do with the engine but did include wide rear tires. I didn't really want those.  This one has low profile 21" wheels ... yikes ... and very wide.  They'll be a bear to lift, which I'm going to do today as I swap them for the winter tires.  The cars were basically the same price.  I get their CPO warranty, one year unlimited miles ... perhaps we'll do a cross country tour ?  nah. 

The current plan is to leave early on Thursday and get to Brantford on Friday.  Jason take note !

That consumed most of yesterday. 

Northward ... soon.

Onward. 

No comments: