Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May 21-25 - huh, 5 days

Huh.  Can't believe that it's been 5 days since I've written something. 

I've been on my regular every-2-day riding schedule; yesterday would have been my off day, and it was.  That's lucky, because it rained all day.  It looks like I'll be able to get out today but there's a good chance a "stray" shower might hit me.

I've been getting the trailer ready to go, setup fork mounts for the bikes and juggling other items trying to plan it out.  I cut several blocks to move the mounts higher, leveling the bike and leaving more room for storage bins.  Wheels are packed in bags, storage bin of bike parts is packed; the dining room is full of "stuff" that will be going with us.  I'm thinking, at this point, that I won't bring the bike box.  I'm not flying anywhere for a while.

Sandy has been doing some gardening and weeding.  It's been hot and humid, really hot and humid, really really ! 

We ate at the Tiki Friday and Sunday.  The Tiki was supposed to be open yesterday, Memorial Day Monday, until 4pm.  It was open for a short while but then closed, rained out.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, they are opening the clubhouse for the first time in forever,  by reservation only.  We may eat there, outside by the pool, as long as it's not raining !  If we leave on Saturday, then we'll probably eat at the Tiki on Friday.  That'll be it for along while.

That's about it, I guess, nothing noteworthy.

Onward !

No comments: