Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oct 18 - a day on the phone

... or so it seems.  An hour with Deb Banks; an hour with the IRS trying to chase down a form for the RUSA filing; 2.5 hours with the RUSA Board call; a hour with Aetna ... ugh !  This is too much like work !

I did get the M5 airbag recall accomplished and I'm well along the way to finalizing the RUSA tax return.  I'm no further ahead on the satellite dish installation.  I did get the new T8-style LED light bulbs installed into the fluorescent fixtures in the garage.  Now you need sunglasses to go into the garage !

These were pretty easy -- open fixture, bypass ballast, using wire nuts apply hot to one end of the bulbs and neutral to the other ... done.  I won't have to touch those again in my lifetime unless the extreme brightness bothers me :).

We started the day with heavy rain and it had cleared up by the end.  Although today calls for scattered showers, I'm hoping that I can get out.

Onward !

No comments: