Sunday, February 18, 2018

Feb 17 - progress !

Dear William Thompson:

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) reviewed your submission to the TSA Pre✓® Application program and determined you are eligible for the Program. As a result, TSA will issue you a Known Traveler Number (KTN) for you to use when making flight reservations. To look up your KTN, please visit the TSA website at universalenroll.dhs.gov and select the "Check Status" link. Once you retrieve your KTN, provide it in the KTN field when making flight reservations, either online in your travel profile or by phone with a ticketing agent.

Progress !

I'm confused though.  For days the website has only shown that a letter has been mailed to me (Sandy's is still under review).  Since it wasn't showing a number, I was assuming that some question remained and I'd have some bureaucratic back and forth.  I have not checked the website yet (will do in a minute) but I guess that I'm in the clear.  Perhaps it takes longer to check someone with multiple surnames (Hawkins, Sydor, Thompson) like Sandy :).

Now we wait to see how long Global Entry takes.  For that, we'll actually get cards that we use upon re-entry to the US.  Just think, we're paying money to make this easier for TSA !

Yesterday I rode, and wrapped up my Tamiflu prescription.  I sure wish that I could have some of that on standby but my good doctor wouldn't do that.

Sandy worked in the garden. 

She walked with Debbie in the a.m., hitting all the markets etc. etc. exercising their jaws as much as their legs, gone for 2 hours or so.  Later, she hit Kings for fish, bringing back Pompano and a small piece of Vermilion Snapper.  We've had it before; Sandy didn't remember.  It's not as good as Red Snapper or Pompano, but it's acceptable when nothing else is available, which would be seldom.

Onward ?!?


No comments: