Monday, February 19, 2018

Feb 18 - trimming

I took Cassie out to the sandbar and since the tide was very high, I decided to do some mangrove trimming from the boat.  That worked out well -- our property and part of Gene's as well as across the lagoon.  It would have been easier with a driver but oh well. 

I was just looking through my FB friends list and realized how many deceased are on the list.  That was depressing.  Doris, Mary, Ruth, Micky, Norm ... and perhaps I'm missing another.  Should I purge ?  A tough decision.

I spent a good part of the day working on the RUSA 2017 tax return.  In the process I discovered that I'd handled the outstanding Amex invoice at the end of 2016 incorrectly, thus overstating our equity.  It took me quite a while to figure out what was going on and then, this morning, deciding on the best way to handle it.  I could send in an amended 2016 filing or I could use an adjustment and explanation slot, which is what I think that I'll do.  Grrr.  Too many brain cells expended on that problem !

Onward !

No comments: