Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Apr 10 - before I forget

to do my blog, that is ... which is what often happens; the day gets away from me.

It rained on and off most of the day, which is actually unusual for Florida. 

I had a busy day selling off Randonneurs USA discontinued items.  Selling is a euphemism as we were literally giving the stuff away, for the price of the postage.   My idea had been to bring most of it to a local ride and let people grab what they want.  Others thought that I should offer stuff to the brevet organizers, so I did that.  Of course they didn't have to do the work ! 

It would have been easier had I been using new boxes & envelopes and taking payments through the RUSA store, but no ...  I was recycling.  Since these are all but one going parcel post vs fixed price priority mail, the postage will be different for each, so I then have to ask people to PayPal the money to RUSA, separate emails, separate tracking.  The job is far from finished.

No good deed goes unpunished.  This really did take my entire day.  I didn't get over to T-Mobile to talk to them and I didn't even get to the post office.

Sandy and Marda went shopping and brought home some wine.  Liquid assets !

Onward !


No comments: