Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Nov 26 - a few things

Busy Busy.

I hung Christmas lights. 
I went and visited with my M5 repair guy to talk about the work to be done on Thursday. 
I went to Harbor Freight (close to the M5 guy).
I changed the oil in the X5.

Somehow all that doesn't represent an entire day, but with email etc. thrown in, the day went by. There are probably other minor things such as running the power washer to blow the blue seeds from the cedar tree off the driveway ... yes, I did that too.  I drank some wine; I ate some lunch; I cooked some Lane Snapper for dinner; I talked to RUSA people via phone and email ... we have an urgent insurance issue that we're trying to solve ... I did some work on another RUSA project ... I did some work on a Randonneur Ontario project ... yup.

... bottom line is that the lovely 85F day went by and it's now 55F. 

Onward !


No comments: