Friday, November 11, 2022

Nov 4-10 - Nicole et al

It was windy. Yep. And lots of storm surge. The skiff would have floated off the sling and sunk. We waded out on the dock, which was underwater, and tied it down better. 

The SYC had water inside. The tiki had a lot of water.  They're hoping to open again sometime next week. 

It was pretty wild, and noisy. Wind and banging storm shutters. Cassie wasn't a happy camper. 

I did get to see the ortho. No surgery necessary. Keep it moving. See you in 3 weeks. Then physio. Not as helpful as I'd hoped. I'm going to start exercising on my own. I might as well. I'm not cycling … yet. 

I've got a brace coming. Whether that'll help remains to be seen. It did pop out when we were trying to secure the boat … but I popped it back into place. Ugh … if I had a stationary bike, I'd try it out. 

It's quiet now. Quiet after the storm. 

Onward. 
--
From my iwdt

No comments: