Sunday, December 11, 2022

Dec 9-10 - hit the road jack

NSB boat parade yesterday, hit the road this morning.  Destination Beckley WV. 

The master bedroom is cleared if minor stuff. Jeff A will be reflooring in our absence. The car is packed save a few things like cookers. 

I didn't get in a final bike ride of the year yesterday. I just didn't have the motivation and time was tight. I went to 4pm mass; only the Catholic Church has that option. It's surprisingly - to me - crowded.  

Jim and Joanne had their usual annual boat parade party. Lots of good snacky food and adult byob beverages.  Side note - I picked up a byob bike headlight. In that case "b" is for battery!  It's quite bright, runs for about 8 hours on a 10,000 mah battery.  I'm thinking that it's a good backup but we shall see. 

SPOT will be on …




--
From my iwdt

No comments: