Friday, December 9, 2022

Nov 27-Dec 8 - visitation

Another zero birthday delightfully spent with my siblings and of course my wife :). Arlene and Philip flew in on Saturday and left on Tuesday. We kept pretty busy with dinner at the tiki on Saturday, Sunday - brunch am, boat prep assistance from Philip, stroll Flagler and celebratory dinner at Riverside Terrace,  Monday - boating, lunch at off the hook, shrimp on the barbie at home.  Tuesday exit. 

The boat hadn't been in the water since last April or May. It was moved to an outside work rack so we could clean it and start 'er up.   All good. 

I've now gotten in 1x10k, 3x45k and 4x110k rides. The leg is strengthening but the knee clunk remains. One type of clunk isn't painful; the other is excruciating. I know enough to twist the painful version back into place. Where we go with this, I don't know. 

I can walk up and down stairs, ride a reasonable distance, but my endurance is way down. That'll take time to build up.  Those rides of course are on the flat. 

Onward…
--
From my iwdt

No comments: