Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Mar 16-28 - plans ever changing

Work is proceeding on the master bath. As I write this, Mike is installing waterproof board / tile backing in the shower. Plumbing is done save the final installation of fixtures. Electrical the same. Construction is also complete other than trimming the new closet door and hanging the bifold. Plaster covers the walls. Had I sone time, I would have done a coat of drywall primer. 

I did all the electrical finishing that was possible, ie connections in boxes, receptacles. 

Jerry was here and gone. We did a bunch of riding. Sandy and Sheryl are on their Nile cruise. 

I'm still in nsb. Weather was going to be cold and wet in LA so we killed the ride plan. I'm now flying out on the 30th, instead of the 28th. From that point, the schedule is the same. I'll go straight to Arlene's that day, see Alice the next day and board my flight to NZ that evening. 

Plans have somewhat changed in NZ. Instead of taking the ferry between islands, I'm flying from Wellington to Christchurch. The ferry was full both ways. Seems that travel to the South Island for Easter is a "thing". 

I'm still expecting to see Olivia on either the 2nd or 3rd, likely the latter. 

Bike is packed. Clothes are packed. Cassie gets to stay with me for a couple more days. Jerry and I took her to the sandbar one day; I did again yesterday; maybe again today. She goes to Amy's tomorrow at 4pm. 

That's about it. 
--
From my iwdt

No comments: